Sunday, March 8, 2020

In Resting I Find Accomplishments

It never fails, when I say I am resting, I start to piddle and paddle. I go down my To Do Lists. I find myself playing, "catch up." Then eventually its called, "Ahead!"

Yes, actually I am ahead for the week so I can take paying work. Bamm! Accomplished work and chores, while resting and relaxing. It can not get any better than that.

Frame of thought? Distressed,  maybe? Comfortable v overwhelmness? Makes a huge difference.

I meet my goals. I help myself through helping others. I make money to make life a bit more comfortable. Credit card bills, paying too much interests. There has got to be away to stop this cycle before it even starts.

Research loop holes in laws, amendments, etc. Not only for me; yet for others I care about.

Bring GS Cookie Sales to end and GS Yearly Financials before hand. On and on, I could go. NOT! I choose to focus on things I can do.

New to MOI- Expanding Languages to French and Portuguese.  Wonderful, romantic languages.

Love, love, love!
Mama Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment