Sunday, November 17, 2019

Personal Evolution ...

TBIs and residual outcomes from multiple concusions, oh, not to mention the NDE June 2018 robbing my brain and body of necessary oxygen to return to my base level is like being in a toddler's development yet in a 50 + year old body. WOW! The wonder of redeveloping. I am definitely receiving better and better understanding of elderly living. I want to keep myself and capacities as strong as possible so I may still be able to assist others in no matter what state this earthly body resorts too. I believe our words and repetitive affirmations and denials do give us the position of Co-Creator with our almighty Creator, God, name used by 80% of the world's population. Staying in touch on a daily basis with myself and The Christ in my heart, as long as I Stop, Listen, Pray, Listen, receive, procede with my behavioral responses then I am still active, functional, and participating in my own life's choices. So, I may be changing ways I communicate. If it appears wierd, it probably is! (:) Yet, I will continue to try to communicate as people are Interested. This is another thing; some people think by acknowledging my thought shared, or opinion, on whatever topic they bring up ... well, sometimes a simple, "I understand. I am listening. Let it out. I gotcha'." Yes, acknowledgement of being heard being the catch factor here. So, I have been painfully mused into working with creative processes of what I still have to work with. Reshape, reframe the thoughts and behaviors that help me reach my ultimate goals is where I am. So, if I am acting zombified, do not worry; I am only in a state of prayer, meditation, and creativity for myself to learn better, or unlearn to relearn what it is I am being called to do. If you read this far, thank you. Lots of love to all my earthly angels, muses, and teachers/students...this is what we do, right? Evolve? Especially mentally and spiritually. Namaste. Praise God. Shalom. Blessings. Blessed Be...Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment