Tuesday, May 8, 2018

50 as prime years? 50 por los anos magnifico?

I turned 50 last November. It has been wonderful because of the people in my support system. I love you very much.

Also, being health challenged sometimes that fear of leaving my loved ones before they leave me is a thought I am not comfortable with. I want to be here to help them "thru" stuff and move on and protect them and all other things I can do to make their life better.

Then final planning and thinking how God will close this earthly body down and give me a whole and healthy one. I also believe that we can experience Heaven on Earth. So, I am ending this post with the fact that I have been given a chance to show and share the ways to "move forward" and evolve, just as God has created us to do, and go back to God here on this Earthly Plane. Blessings to all of you. Take care of self so you can take care of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment